Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Audit Checklist Development

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Nitish Bhatia, Sep 10, 2019 at 12:47 PM.

1. Nitish Bhatia

Nitish Bhatia Member

I really like your approach.
    Please guide me sir.

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

It all starts with management. TO be a good auditor, you really need to become competent, and that starts with training, which needs some money to be allocated. You have to address why management would invest in you becoming trained to audit. Can you identify where investing in your training can save money? Or does your employer have a training budget which is discretionary and could be used to fund your training?

3. tony s

tony s Well-Known Member

I just wonder why are asking for the standard color to document the quality policy, mission and vision statements, if you have the copies of the standards.

4. RoxaneB

RoxaneB Moderator Staff Member

My instinct says Nitish is asking because he wants to know if the policy, etc. has to be formatted in a certain way. No, there is no requirement that mandates a particular font size or colour or text alignment.

This is why, Nitish, we keep mentioning training. Training would answer many of your questions and get you on the right track to doing what you need to do. Yes, we can help out here, but going on the training would highlight what you do need to know and your questions would be more relevant to what you are trying to audit and/or develop.

Andy Nichols likes this.
  5. Nitish Bhatia

Nitish Bhatia Member

Thanks mam, U caught me well!!

Andy Nichols likes this.