1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Standard Parts Failures Catalogue

Discussion in 'FMEA - Failure Modes and Effects Analysis' started by Aalekh Prajapati, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Aalekh Prajapati

Aalekh Prajapati Member

Hi all,

In order to prepare DFMEA related to standard parts like nuts, bolts and screws etc., I am looking forward to get some data like a catalogue of standard parts and their failures recorded ever.

It will be great if anyone can help me suggest any website / consultancy that provides this kind of data/services.

I am working at Mahindra Electric Mobility Lt, thus looking forward for Indian consultancies.

Thanks in advance.

2. Miner

Miner Moderator Staff Member

Have you tried searching online for "fastener failure modes"?

3. Aalekh Prajapati

Aalekh Prajapati Member

Thanks for your answer. I tried searching that already but data varies from each search page.

"Fastners" is just one example that i gave - a type of standard parts. I am looking for different types of standard part and any official agency recording anything like that ?