1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Regulatory Affairs Certificate

Discussion in 'Professional Certifications and Degrees' started by QA Bee, Mar 3, 2016.

  1. QA Bee

    QA Bee Member

    Dec 4, 2015
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Does anyone have any feedback on what Regulatory Affairs Certificate is better?

    UC Irvine offers an online program for Regulatory Affairs and Compliance and Raps.org also offers Dual certificate for Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices.

    Cost is the same so wondering if there is any feedback from anyone who has completed one or the other?