1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Qualtrax alternative?

Discussion in 'ISO 17025 - Calibration and Test Laboratories' started by Tina M, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Tina M

Tina M New Member

Currently, in our lab system, we are using Qualtrax software as a document management system.

Has anyone found a document management system that works well for them? What is everyone using?

2. yodon

yodon Well-Known Member

Without intending to hijack the discussion, why do you feel Qualtrax is not meeting your needs (I have no experience with or connections to Qualtrax)?

I've seen a number of companies buy a software package thinking it will work miracles right out of the box. They then struggle since the out-of-the-box configuration doesn't fit their work culture or they are using it in ways not intended by the software provider. They then get frustrated, blame the tool, and flush more cash down the drain.

I have customers using QCBD and QT9 and they're happy. We did take the time to establish our requirements and work with the tech reps to ensure the tools were tailored to our needs.

3. Tina M

Tina M New Member

Hello, the price has doubled and they no longer provide training since the company had a merger.
    thank you for the response