1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Organization chart template

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Rajan Gupta, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Rajan Gupta

Rajan Gupta Member

Please guide i have to prepare organziation chart as per ISO 9001 2015 standard can any one help me with mandotary requirment.
    DO we have to show the bottom line staff in the chart.

2. RoxaneB

RoxaneB Moderator Staff Member

Hello, Rajan...

Did you create the poll for this post? Are there supposed to visual examples that people can see?

3. MCW8888

MCW8888 Well-Known Member

I must've missed something. What's A and B?

4. Atul Khandekar

Atul Khandekar Administrator Staff Member

Roxane, MCW, I deleted the poll.

Can someone please advise Rajan on preparing Org. Chart? Thanks.

5. RoxaneB

RoxaneB Moderator Staff Member

Does ISO 9001 specifically require an organizational chart or is this route your organization is taking?

The organizational chart can be as detailed or as generic as you would like. If you're preparing one just for ISO 9001, then I would suggest you include those positions which can have an impact - positive or negative - on the ability to consistently meet Customer requirements. This could go down to the operator/shop-floor level.

I would also recommend, however, that you avoid names. People come and go; positions/titles last longer.

6. normzone

normzone Well-Known Member

" I would also recommend, however, that you avoid names. People come and go; positions/titles last longer. "

Yeah, we've wound up maintaining both a version with and without names, in parallel. Many potential customers want to to see an org chart as part of their screening rituals, and management chose to maintain a non-denominational version available for distribution, and also maintain a team program with all the players names and numbers on it to clarify shifting allegiances :)