1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Looking for learning material Risk management for CQE

Discussion in 'ISO 31000:2009 - Risk Management' started by KingsIndian, Nov 22, 2015.

1. KingsIndian

KingsIndian New Member

Hi forum members.

I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this question/request. If this is not the right place please let me know.
    I am appearing for CQE exam in a couple of weeks. I am using the CQE primer for my preparation. Unfortunately, I am missing the chapter on "risk management" which is a new addition to the BOK (my primer is outdated). I am picking up learning material from wikipedia, etc, but not quite convinced that this is adequate.

Would you please point me to a website where I can get comprehensive information on this subject.
    FYI the newly added chapter to BOK is

VII. Risk Management (15 Questions) A. Risk Oversight 1. Planning and oversight Understand identification, planning, prioritization, and oversight of risk. (Understand) 2. Metrics Identify and apply evaluation metrics. (Apply) 3. Mitigation planning Apply and interpret risk mitigation plan. (Evaluate) B. Risk Assessment Apply categorization methods and evaluation tools to assess risk. (Analyze) C. Risk Control 1. Identification and documentation Identify and document risks, gaps and controls. (Analyze) 2. Auditing and Testing Apply auditing techniques and testing of controls. (Evaluate)

Any help will be appreciated.
    Many thanks
    KI

2. pqman

pqman New Member

As a member of ASQ, you can ask them a question like this, and expect a helpful reply. I believe they have just brought out a new book on risk management, and you can also go online and find the references for the CQE exam in the Certifications that might list risk management titles. Good luck on the exam from a 25 year CQE.