1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

KPY produzione interna

Discussion in 'IATF 16949:2016 - Automotive Quality Systems' started by jonathan85, Nov 19, 2023.

1. jonathan85

jonathan85 New Member

Buongiorno, trovo a dover preparare un file dove verrà indicato
    Quantità prodotta
    Quantità di scarto
    Per poi calcolare il PPM interno per ogni reparto.
    Ho un reparto d stampaggio metalli e un' altro stampaggio plastica iniezione nel definire un target unico
    Trovo difficoltà in quanto sono processi che hanno diverse caratteristiche di settaggio e soprattutto per la plastica avrà uno scarto fisiologico per il setup.
    C'è una metrologia logica per poter definire un valore ? Almeno di partenza per poi avere dei dati concreti...

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Good morning, I find myself having to prepare a file where it will be indicated

Quantity produced

Amount of waste

Then calculate the internal PPM for each department.

I have a metal molding department and another plastic injection molding department in defining a single target

I find it difficult as they are processes that have different setting characteristics and especially for plastic it will have a physiological waste for the setup.

Is there a logical metrology to be able to define a value? At least from the start and then have concrete data ...

3. Andy Nichols

Amount of waste? Typically, you can measure “First Pass Yield”. How many good and how many didn’t pass and were scrapped (or were reworked etc).

4. jonathan85

jonathan85 New Member

Grazie per il riscontro.
    Il mio calcolo è quantità scarto/quantità prodotta per 1000000 così da avere un valore in PPM.
    La mia richiesta è come fissare un target di riferimento.
    Devo avere un valore esempio di PPM
    2000 per entrambi i reparti? Superato quel valore devo effettuare azioni affinché risolvano l'eccessivo scarto riscontrato .
    Qual criterio devo adottare per scegliere il valore target di riferimento?

5. Andy Nichols

Do you have any data from previous years you can compile? It may not be a good idea to put the two processes together since one may give better results. Until you have some historical data it is difficult to set a target.

6. jonathan85

jonathan85 New Member

La formula è la stessa ma i dati sono separati proprio per quanto hai affermati.
    Partendo da zero non avendo uno storico veritiero, dovrò vedere i risultati, definire un target e Dalì cercare di abbassarli nel corso del tempo in ottica di miglioramento continuo.
    Il fatto che per la plastica ho dei valori molto alti, essendo produzione con lotti di quantità altissime anche un milione di pezzi per ordine.
    Nel settaggio ogni stampata ha le sue cavità che corrisponde al numero di pezzi. Per ogni avvio e riavvio è definitivo un numero di scarto in relazione alle stampate che sono diverse per ogni prodotto . Proverò ad raccogliere dei dati e cedere i risultati.

Andy Nichols likes this.
  7. Bev D

Bev D Moderator Staff Member

Uh. English translation?

8. Andy Nichols

Voila!

The formula is the same but the data is separated exactly as you stated.
    Starting from scratch without having a truthful history, I will have to see the results, define a target and Dalì try to lower them over time with a view to continuous improvement.
    The fact that I have very high values for plastic, as it is produced with batches of very high quantities, even one million pieces per order.
    In the setting, each mold has its own cavities which corresponds to the number of pieces. For each start-up and restart, a reject number is definitive in relation to the printouts which are different for each product. I will try to collect some data and give the results.