1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Interview Candidates

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Devante, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Devante

Devante New Member

Good Afternoon,

i am a student at Olympic college and have been tasked to find someone in my discourse community to interview. Since i am working in Qaulity Management, i hoped to find a willing candidate to interview on this discussion forum. If anyone is interested, the interview question will focus on documents, education, and experience. Thank you for your time.

2. RoxaneB

RoxaneB Moderator Staff Member

Without knowing the purpose of the exercise, you might find more value if you interviewed multiple people (even a couple at the same time!). Modern technology would allow for this. Depending on the purpose of the activity, you might be able to identify commonalities within the field, as well as variations, that could be prompts for class discussion.

Devante likes this.