1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

IATF/ISO Standard

Discussion in 'IATF 16949:2016 - Automotive Quality Systems' started by DawnD, Jul 25, 2018.

1. DawnD

DawnD New Member

My external auditor had an IATF/ISO 9001 combined standard with sanctioned interpretations. This would make it so much easier! Does anyone know where I could find one of these?

2. Keith Childers

Keith Childers New Member

I have seen a couple of these, but what I have seen has been "homemade" so to speak, where the person has taken the time and effort to actually sit down in front of their computer and type it all out.

3. Serious Man

Serious Man Active Member

There is and there will be no other choice, as IATF selected SI to revise original text of their standard.

4. Golfman25

Golfman25 Well-Known Member

Dawn, my guess is that might have come from his employer/registrar. There are copyright issues, so I doubt we'll see one commercially for sale. If you go homemade, probably the easiest thing to do is actually cut and past copies (yes the old fashioned way) of the clauses into a personnel manual. You can then copy and or scan that for personal use.

John C. Abnet likes this.
  5. DawnD

DawnD New Member

Thanks guys!! Kind of what I thought but was hoping that maybe..... :)