1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Hello - I'm a process safety engineer let me know if I can help.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by David Gilbert, Jul 13, 2016.

1. David Gilbert

David Gilbert New Member

Hi everyone, my sister (aurora) introduced me to this forum, looks like everyone is quite active and really into quality management systems.

My background is in process and process safety engineering and I have about 8 years experience working with risk, risk modelling, design and safety systems. If anyone has any questions about the oil and gas industry then I'd be more than happy to help.

I'm currently working on some research at the university of Aberdeen to do with the inclusion of risk in quality management systems and am developing a high level framework that could be used to implement the risk based thinking strategy for quality management system optimisation. I am also conducting a survey to assess the impact of ISO 9001:2015 and how the new terminology is being understood.

I would like to share my research openly for the benefit of everyone who works with quality management systems and am currently asking everyone to help me to distribute and participate in my survey. If your interested please share/participate in the link http://goo.gl/forms/lNp76KKSDUli8k6c2

If you have any questions or would like a copy of my thesis please email me at quality.management.survey@gmail.com