1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Audit Risk assessment at assertional Level

Discussion in 'ISO 19011 - Auditing Management Systems Guidelines' started by Dizzy01, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Dizzy01

Dizzy01 New Member

Hello :)

I've just started an auditing assignment where I need to create the first half of the audit plan. I've done it all but the last part which is where i need some help.

The last part requires to assess the inherent and control risks at the assertion level of 5 accounts that I recognized earlier in the assignment as being at risk of material misstatement.

Im having trouble understanding how you identify inherent and control risks for separate accounts. Any advice / examples would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Hi Dizzy. What type of audits are you asking about? Financial? Quality System?

3. Dizzy01

Dizzy01 New Member

Financial

4. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Hi Dizzy - this is a forum for Management Systems and we don't really cover Financial audits. Someone might answer, but don't hold your breath!:)