1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Any AIAG CTS Users Out There?

Discussion in 'APQP and PPAP' started by qmr1976, Apr 9, 2024.

1. qmr1976

qmr1976 Well-Known Member

We're in the process of using the new control plan/APQP templates inside of the AIAG CTS software, and I know a subscriber webinar is later this week, but in case I'm unable to attend or they're not able to answer my question in a timely manner, I wanted to ask it here. Which template do you use? There are three different ones. 'Standard', 'Grouped' or 'Alternative'. Also, in my mind it's not value added to go back and reformat everything to the new template, unless we will be PPAPing again. I am focused more on new projects going forward. I know they said September 2024 is when the Big 3 will want to see the APQP documents in the new format, so to convert everything by then is quite ambitious. The brief training I received also mentioned CQI-19, which is a Pass-Through Characteristic Matrix? Is this an attachment inside CTS or another AIAG publication we will have to purchase? Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!