1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello and Welcome to The Quality Forum Online...Continuing in the spirit of People Helping People !
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

U chart assistance

Discussion in 'SPC - Statistical Process Control' started by fiascosaif, Oct 4, 2017.

1. fiascosaif

fiascosaif New Member

Dear experts,

I am in need of some guidance. I have been tasked to show incidents that have caused harm per 1000 occupied bed days in the form of a u chart. The problem I have is trying to show it as per 1000 occupied bed days as when I try to throw in a multiplier the UCL and LCL lines become very small. Can anyone advise on how I can get the graph to show per 1000 occupied bed days? I have attached how the chart looks with the multiplier. Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Saif.

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.:

2. _Zeno_

_Zeno_ Member

Is this what you're looking for?

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.: