1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello and Welcome to The Quality Forum Online...Continuing in the spirit of People Helping People !
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Stealth Quality Series Risk-Based Audit Program Manager_Integrated 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 2017-07-14

Integrated audit program manager 9001 and 14001

1. Jennifer Kirley

Jennifer Kirley Moderator Staff Member

Jennifer Kirley submitted a new resource:

Risk-Based Audit Program Manager_Integrated 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 - Integrated audit program manager 9001 and 14001

Read more about this resource...

2. Jennifer Kirley

Jennifer Kirley updated Risk-Based Audit Program Manager_Integrated 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 with a new update entry:

I added a tab with audit report and corrective action(s), and a standalone tab for corrective action

Read the rest of this update entry...

Atul Khandekar likes this.
  3. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

What sized organization do you expect to use your planner, Jennifer?

4. Jennifer Kirley

Early and intermediate systems/small businesses. Mature systems won't need this, and larger organizations will likely have their own tools and more training resources to help managers understand these concepts.

That said, I have used audit program tools included in this workbook, and the Corrective Action Log was designed by an environmental engineer I was working with several years back. It was a large company that for whatever reason did not install an enterprise software package (could have used it) so we made our own tools. A lot of my tools are based on my own needs for internal audit. I have practiced what I preach, so to speak.