1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Process & Product Audit

Discussion in 'IATF 16949:2016 - Automotive Quality Systems' started by Diego_99atv, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Diego_99atv

Diego_99atv Member

Hello!

Does any one have a template or example of a Program/Frequency to implement Process and Product Audit on the production Line?

I aprecciate your support!

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Diego, I'm sure I have one someplace, but it probably won't help much. We scheduled our process audits based on things like scrap rates, changes and so on. We didn't make a priority of processes which hadn't changed and didn't cause problems for anyone.

Same with product audits. We audited things which customers had found a problem with (we were always labeling things wrong) and we audited those repeatedly, and right after the label was put on the dunnage, because that's where the most problems occurred. We also went for the 2nd and 3rd order issues - clip assembly for one. After that? Just audit to make sure you've done all products and all processes (in a reasonable time frame)

Diego_99atv likes this.