1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Plant layout

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Rajan Gupta, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Rajan Gupta

Rajan Gupta Member

Can anyone help me out with the plant layout reference for manufacturing unit

2. RoxaneB

RoxaneB Moderator Staff Member

Hi, Rajan.

A couple of things...

1. Not too sure how your question fits into the ISO 9001:2015 sub-forum where it is currently located. Did you mean to post it here or does it have a better fit elsewhere? If you did mean to place it in this sub-forum, perhaps you could explain how the plant layout fits into your organization's Quality Management System.
    2. I would think that the concept of a plant layout would be unique to the industry your organization is in. We have no visibility to what your organization does, so it may be difficult to help in detail. That being said, think of the plant layout like a process map...inputs logically go at the beginning...then stuff happens in a logical order...the outputs go towards the end.
    My apologies if I have mis-understood your question. Perhaps with some clarification from you, we can better help.