1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

I need help as soon as i can get it pls.

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Patrick G., Aug 15, 2017.

1. Patrick G.

Patrick G. Member

Hello, Patrick here. Im quite new to QM. I am having to complete a PCR (Process Change Request) for a customer and I am somewhat stuck and I need help quickly. The part is a die cut part (requires a tool). Where I am stuck is on the terms "SAMPLE ID METHOD" and "NAMC EVAL. DATE" and "ORGIN". Not sure what to put here. I am attaching a pic with the section circled. Any help is much appreciated.

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.:

2. Miner

Miner Moderator Staff Member

SAMPLE ID METHOD may refer to whether the part is tagged, stamped or mold cavity ID is used and the numbering schema used. I have no clue what NAMC means, but EVAL. DATE would appear to be evaluation date. ORIGIN may mean Country of Origin.

The best approach is always to ask your customer if you have a question.

Atul Khandekar, Bev D and Patrick G. like this.