1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

How to become ISO training provider

Discussion in 'Training - Internal, External and Web-Based' started by Deepika M, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Deepika M

Deepika M New Member

Hi,
    I wish to become a training provider and want to include ISO standards (IS0 9001, to start with) in our offerings, can you please help me to find out if there are any obligations to address besides having a good, experienced and knowledgeable trainer.
    I referred to ISO's website, but could not see if there are any legal implications in providing training without their consent.
    Thanks,
    Deepika

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Anyone can do "training" on ISO. The ISO Organization doesn't have any jurisdiction over trainers. If you want to offer accredited training on topics such as lead auditor it's different, so you could research the (many) accreditors: IRCA, Exemplar-Global or PECB for example.

You might want to research also what makes a
    The development of effective training materials also means someone who is qualified on instructional design. Having an "ISO" Powerpoint slide show doesn't make you a good trainer...

Deepika M likes this.
  3. Deepika M

Deepika M New Member

Thanks, Andy! Yes, I do agree with your views and definitely not going to rely on powerpoint slides only. :)

Andy Nichols likes this.