1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Greetings from Bucharest, Romania

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cristian Tone, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Cristian Tone

Cristian Tone New Member

Hello everyone, pleased to see you all here.

I've stumbled upon this forum seeking guidance and looking for topics in terms of Live Operations from a Quality Control point of view. Worth mentioning that I work in the mobile games industry.

Basically, as the Michigan guy(the post before me) was sent to a new department, I have also been switched from an Operations department to a QA LiveOps manager position.

Basically the new team has a well established but old process in how to check the:
    - in-game promotions
    - events
    - community interactions
    - ads campaigns

I would rather refrain from going into details, this way, if any of you have any opinions or experience in this, could share the knowledge without being "affected" by the current process present by me.

But in a few words, all 4 lines mentioned above, are being check on the live environment. A "very" manual process with close to no automation, except the in-house CRM tool.

I'd like to know your opinion or if you could point me to some guides/good practices done in doing the QA part on live operations.

P.S. Let me know where could I move the post, if this is too much for an "introduction".

Thank you.