1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Doctoral Candidate Conducting Survey Research in Remote Management Systems Auditing

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by mikegospo, Sep 24, 2018.

1. mikegospo

mikegospo New Member

Good Day Management Systems Colleagues,

I am a Doctoral Candidate in the Apollos University business management program. I am recruiting individuals with experience as an auditor or auditee to management system such as ISO 9001, AS 9100, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 17025 etc to complete my survey. I have approval from the Apollos University Institutional Review Board to conduct this research and to use Linkedin® as a recruitment strategy. My recruitment letter is attached below with available links to my survey. I do appreciate your participation as it will bring me one step closer to completing my journey to become a Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA).

Dear Participant,

My name is Michael Gospodinsky and I am a student at Apollos University working on a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree. My research topic is:

Acceptance of Remote Auditing Techniques in Management Systems Audits

Remote audits consist of the use of technology to conduct management system auditing from a remote location. Remote auditing can be used for first party (internal audits), second party (supplier audits) and Third Party (certification audits). Examples of remote auditing techniques are:

· Off-site document review via electronic or paper copies

· Off-site records review via electronic or paper copies

· Interviews conducted via phone or video

· Observing work performed via screen sharing or surveillance video feed

The purpose of the study is to explore the acceptance of remote auditing techniques in first, second and third party audits of management systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS 9100 and IATF 16949. The results will be used to identify the acceptance levels of remote audits. Your perceptions and experiences will be most helpful in accomplishing the research.
    survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NV5SQ67

Please note that all survey responses are anonymous as well as password-protected. Data collected will also be stored on a password-protected computer owned and solely used by the researcher. Thank you for your time and anticipated participation in my survey.

2. mikegospo

mikegospo New Member

3. mikegospo

mikegospo New Member

I was told the link did not work. This survey is for any auditee or auditor who has experience with remote audits. Remote audits can be anything from remote document or record review to video conferencing. The more responses I can get will increase the accuracy of my research.