1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Context of the Organization - Some thought process for feedback

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Ganesh Sundaresan, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Ganesh Sundaresan

Ganesh Sundaresan Active Member

Here's an innocuous attempt to figure out requirements related to "Context of the Organization" and its close relative "RBT".

The idea is to try and correlate the so-called explicit-turned-implicit concepts of ISO with the retained requirements of older version that we are extremely familiar with. In some sense, this might look like nothing more than graphics of some related requirements put in jig-saw style, without bothering to add any value. Or it might reflect total lack of understanding on my part – totally possible.

Nevertheless, I am putting up here my thought process to welcome all your valuable feedback and, in the process, to cultivate my own understanding. While use of slide-show will get the story going, for the sake of some who have the tendency to get annoyed with animation, there is a PDF version at your disposal.

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.:

2. Atul Khandekar

Atul Khandekar Administrator Staff Member

Any comments, people ?

Qualmx likes this.