1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello and Welcome to The Quality Forum Online...Continuing in the spirit of People Helping People !
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Certified VDA 6.3 Auditor

Discussion in 'VDA Standards - Verband der Automobilindustrie' started by Roy Gray, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Roy Gray

Roy Gray New Member

My company in Plymouth, Michigan is looking for a certified VDA 6.3 auditor perform an audit on us. I was hoping that there may be someone on the forum that can perform this audit or know of someone that is a certified VDA 6.3 auditor.

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

I'm speculating, but with the sort of investment needed to train and test, you're most likely to find such a person works for a CB or a consulting practice. Maybe Omnex (who offer training on 6.3 Auditing) might be able to help, plus they're local.

3. Gary Hutto

Gary Hutto New Member

Hello Roy,

I am a cerified VDA 6.3 Auditor. Are you still needing someone to perform the audit? Would it be a P1 or P2-P7?

Gary

4. Roy Gray

Roy Gray New Member

No, I am not looking for an auditor now. I actually contacted one of the instructors at AIAG and he performed the audit.