1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Calibration Validation

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by alex41, Aug 15, 2023.

1. alex41

alex41 New Member

Kalibrasyon ve doğrulama süreçlerinde ölçü aletleri için MSA çalışmaları gibi özel istekler var mı? Denetçi böyle bir talepte bulunabilir mi?

1-) Böyle bir talep olması durumunda ölçü aletleri için MSA çalışma dosyası olan var mı?

2-) Kalibrasyonda A Tipi ve B Tipi Belirsizlikler Nelerdir? Onları nasıl ayırt edersiniz? Basit bir örnekle açıklayabilir misiniz?

3-) Doğru dağıtım türünü seçtiğinizden nasıl emin olursunuz? (Dikdörtgen dağılım, üçgen dağılım...)

4-) Kumpas için belirsizlik bütçem nedir?

5-) 2 mikron çözünürlüğe sahip 0.01 mikrometrem var.

6-)Maks. Sapmayı nasıl belirleyebilirim?

7-) Hangi doğrulama sıklığını önerirsiniz?

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Are there any special requests in the calibration and verification processes, such as MSA studies for measuring instruments? Can the auditor make such a request?

1-) Does anyone have an MSA working file for measuring instruments in case of such a request?

2-) What are Type A and Type B Uncertainties in Calibration? How do you distinguish them? Can you explain with a simple example?

3-) How do you make sure you choose the right distribution type? (Rectangular distribution, triangular distribution...)

4-) What is my uncertainty budget for caliper?

5-) I have 0.01 micrometers with a resolution of 2 microns.

6-)Maks. How can I determine the deviation?

7-) What verification frequency do you recommend?

3. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

For ISO 9001, the answer to your first question is “No”. Therefore, the rest of your questions are unecessary to be answered.

4. steven plumb

steven plumb New Member

I'm very glad to see this topic posted and addressed. The purchasing agents are young with little real-world experience. We've had several requests for calibration uncertainties from long-existing parts. The effort to attempt to explain the issues while restricted to a reduced workweek. Now that I know EC is back I hope to catch up in other areas.

RonR Quality Pro likes this.
  5. BradM

BradM Moderator Staff Member

Hey all!! I'm really confused. :) Andy I assume you provided a translation to the original post. Has the poster verified your translation is accurate? I'm sure it is; I just figured I would ask. :)

I don't see anywhere in the post ISO9001 is mentioned. Did I miss something? I wonder if... MSA maybe be automotive??

Brad

John C. Abnet likes this.
  6. John C. Abnet

John C. Abnet Well-Known Member

The OP posted in the 9001:2015 forum Brad.

Be well.

BradM likes this.
  7. BradM

BradM Moderator Staff Member

Got it! Thanks John.

John C. Abnet likes this.