1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello and Welcome to The Quality Forum Online...Continuing in the spirit of People Helping People !
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

ASQ CSQE (Software Quality Engineer Certification)

Discussion in 'ASQ, IRCA, IATF, Exemplar & Related Organizations' started by QAengineer13, Mar 31, 2016.

1. QAengineer13

QAengineer13 Member

Dear all,

I would like to know if there is anyone in the forum appearing for the CSQE this June ?

I have already purchased the Quality Council of Indiana Primer and the ASQ Primer when the old BOK was in place but the BOK has changed slightly starting this June, I was wondering if there is anyone in the forum who has the new BOK material to share Also looking for a study group if you are aware of? Please chime into this thread and share your exp about CSQE as well. Thanks in advance.

2. angee

angee New Member

Hi:

I am planning to appear for the exam in June. I have the old BOK as well but I would like to study with a study group. are you interested?

3. Winson

Winson New Member

Hello
    Anyone want to create one study Group, I prepare to attend this exam in recent months.