1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello and Welcome to The Quality Forum Online...Continuing in the spirit of People Helping People !
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

AS9102 Characteristic Accountability of Specification Requirements

Discussion in 'AS 91XX - Aerospace Quality Standards' started by Christopher Braun, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Christopher Braun

Christopher Braun New Member

I am looking for a best practice for accountable characteristics buried within specifications. In the past, I have always stuck to "conforms to requirements" in response to print notes where specifications are called out, but a colleague pointed out to me that AS9102 requires variable data for all characteristics specifying variable requirements.
    To complicate further, my organization is implementing InspectionXpert for FAI and inprocess inspection plans. Specification requirements are outside of the documented print requirements (sort of) which makes it difficult to include them in a ballooned drawing.