1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Weekend Warriors

Discussion in 'Coffee Break and Community Discussion Forum' started by Andy Nichols, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Jim Gardner

Jim Gardner Member

Have Newcastle United started playing football this season then Scott?

2. Scott

Scott Member

We certainly have and i renewed my season ticket (for my sins) - we have played well but have only picked up 2 points from 4 games (albeit difficult games) so hopefully we can start converting the good performances into wins

3. David Bradley

David Bradley Active Member

<Sigh> been putting this off, but alas I don't think I can much longer. ... The weather this week has been great in Michigan. I've ridden my Harley to work every day so far. But due to work issues (I have to load up books and stuff for the next couple of weeks), I won't be able to ride tomorrow. So, that means my riding for the year is at end. I think this weekend, I will prep the bike for winter and put her to sleep until spring. :( Didn't ride as much as I had hoped this year. Anyone else have to put away their summer toys? And what about you folks getting ready to dig your toys out (summer or winter)?

4. James

James Active Member

I teach music and play music on the weekends. I tend to be pretty busy since I'm also a Quality Assurance manager, but when I get any free time I get some riding in:

Chief vintage smaller.jpg

PaulJSmith likes this.