1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Training management on new ISO 9001:2015

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by k_richer, Feb 10, 2017.

1. k_richer

k_richer Member

Yeah, we do have design review (although, personally I think, & a couple others in my organization think, we need to have more than just the original kick off review), and for the most part, they are VERY good with the control of the models and such, its mostly just the quality checklists we have generated, and the organization of these things that we need (customer also requires these things from us, so its not that they are just unnecessary paperwork) that I really have to stay on top of them.

Not to mention they put into place a brand new outsourcing operation without any controls, procedures, quality checks or anything (this was done before I started, and I kind of got thrown into the mix) and we got dinged at our last audit (I don't know how the auditor didn't give us a major, but he didn't). So we've since fixed that and put into place an extremely good procedure (in my humble opinion, haha)

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Then it should be easy to see how NOT doing these things are creating $$$$ problems, I'd imagine. What's the turnover in the design group? How many manufacturing product ncs related to design created issues? Same for suppliers? And so on...

k_richer likes this.