1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Risks and opportunities in a pharmaceutical warehouse (18001 and 14001)

Discussion in 'ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management Systems' started by rawad, Oct 22, 2019.

1. rawad

rawad New Member

Dear all, greetings

I work in a pharmaceutical warehouse and I was asked to develop risk and opportunists on regard 18001 and 14001 and truly I have no idea how to do that, also Environmental Aspects, Impacts & Hazards and Risk assessment

Kindly I need your help

Thank you in advanced

2. RoxaneB

RoxaneB Moderator Staff Member

Welcome, rawad.

Please use the search function (upper right of your screen). I believe we've already discussed this before. If, after reading previous discussions, you have additional questions or require clarification, we may be able to offer more helpful guidance.

3. John C. Abnet

John C. Abnet Well-Known Member

Good day @rawad
    Welcome to the site.

Please be aware that OHSAS 18001 is being obsoleted and its replacement is ISO 45001. If you have any questions specific to ISO 45001 or ISO 14001, you can find those dedicated forums on this site. You can also DM me if you need specific help.

Hope this helps.
    Be well.

4. tony s

tony s Well-Known Member

Let me share the attached document for your reference.

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.: