1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Looking for test people

Discussion in 'ISO 13485 and ISO 14969 – Medical Devices QMS' started by JakobA, Mar 2, 2021.

1. JakobA

JakobA Member

Hi all,

Our company is launching a new model of our platform for PMS and regulatory intelligence.
    (This is a SaaS for automized monitoring so not completely a QMS by definition.)
    We are looking for 20 test users that would like to try the new platform and get back with potential feedback.
    You would be able to try it out completely free for 30 days and if you would like to continue I can provide you a special pricing plan. No subscription and strings attached to the testing period.

J. Patterson likes this.
  2. JakobA

JakobA Member

I don't want this to come off as advertising so I deleted the link to our website. Please send me a DM and I will set up a demo - Or, If any admin could approve, I can post our company website for the signup?

3. JakobA

JakobA Member

I will add the link to the signup page here.
    I hope this is okay and please mention you signed up through this forum when getting your free trial and I will add an additional 30 days free trial.

Have a nice evening!
    /Jakob

4. J. Patterson

J. Patterson New Member

Hi, Sound very interesting. I would like to learn some more about the service before I sign up.
    What sources can be monitored?
    How does it work for PMS and what does it do (it is a rather broad field of operations)?
    Is it possible to monitor multiple sources and for many products?
    What is the price to use the platform?

5. JakobA

JakobA Member

Hi J. Patterson,

Please find answers to your (really good) questions below.

What sources can be monitored?

The platform comes with +200 sources ready to use for your monitoring project. Everything from databases like Pubmed and Maude, to industry news sites, forums and social media. If your preferred source doesn't exist in the platform, you can manually request it and we will add it to the platform.

How does it work for PMS and what does it do (it is a rather broad field of operations)?

In our Use Case for Post Market Surveillance, it automates (once you've set it up) your manual searches and fetching of external content. The system also enables you to create a report, grade, comment, and share the data with colleagues.

Is it possible to monitor multiple sources and for many products?

If you mean monitor multiple sources at the same time - Yes, definitively. And you can do it on as many products as you like. Every license has a max limit of 200 active coverages, though you can always add more.

What is the price to use the platform?

It's €129/m. Included here is one project owner that manages the platform and has access to all functions. In addition, every project has an unlimited number of free users that can access, comment, and share data.

I hope this answered your questions, feel free to try it out here, and if you have any additional questions feel free to DM me or book a demo.

Best,
    Jakob

6. JakobA

JakobA Member

I saw that you signed up for the free trial.
    You should've received an invitation by email now.
    Currently, we have 17 spots left.

/Jakob

7. JakobA

JakobA Member

Update: We do currently have 14 spots available.
    Have a nice day!
    /Jakob

8. JakobA

JakobA Member

12 spots left.
    Have a great weekend!
    /Jakob