1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

ISO 9001:2015 - Internal Audit

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Faye Inwood, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Which auditor? Enough for what?

2. tony s

tony s Well-Known Member

Of course it should contain the list of criteria that will be assessed by the auditor as he/she performs the audit. The list of criteria should be based on the objectives of the audit activity. If one of the objectives is to "assess conformance with the established procedures", then the criteria column should contain requirements lifted from the established procedures. If one of the objectives is to "assess conformance with ISO 9001 standard", then ISO 9001 clauses relevant to the process to be audited should be included in the criteria column.

3. Jennifer Kirley

Jennifer Kirley Moderator Staff Member

I use this for processes. It has served me well.

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.:

tony s likes this.
  4. hogheavenfarm

hogheavenfarm Well-Known Member

yes, it is how I do the process audits as well, it does need to be a bit dynamic though, as processes and requirements change. I review them each year for any needed updates.