1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

impact analysis / change management

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by MonsterEnergy22, Jun 4, 2024.

1. MonsterEnergy22

MonsterEnergy22 Member

Good morning everyone,

Hopefully you can help me as I'm completely stuck.

My Org is changing our NCR logging process (It's still contained within the same ERP)
    however, a lot of requirements for data input and work flow processes are changing.

I've been asked to perform some sort of 'impact analysis' - however I've absolutely no idea where to start from this aside from the basic data input requirements and how they differ.

I'd absolutely appreciate any advice any one could give.

Thank you.

2. John C. Abnet

John C. Abnet Well-Known Member

Start with the OUTPUT. What reporting-data-information did vs does the system provide for your organization? An NC 'log'/software/database should provide information.
    * What category (design?- internal mfg?- customer reported?- audit finding?- supplier caused?-
    * What are the trends over time ? (by part- by supplier- by customer- by 'line'/product type- etc..)
    * If there is a spike in the trends---are there pareto available to dive into WHY - WHAT caused the spike ?

Start at the end- go to the beginning--and then stop ;)

Hope this helps.
    Be well.