1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Desice / Online Design of Experiments Tool

Discussion in 'DOE - Design of Experiments' started by Rupert B, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Rupert B

Rupert B New Member

Hello everyone,

first time posting here. I have created an online tool for creating and analyzing design of experiments. It is called desice.io. Currently it is free of charge. Feedback is welcomed.

Kind regards,
    Rupert

2. JAWChemist

JAWChemist New Member

Can your tool create constrained simplex mixture vertices (simple high/low constraints no multiple component constraints yet) for <=30 components and then use a D-optimal selection to get a subset for testing?
    I am looking for an alternate for the process I have used for years. I used my own program for generating vertices (currently limited by the index number <=32767 for the constrained vertices by the programming language) and a commercial one to select D-optimal ones from the vertices generated (currently limited by the number of components <=10).

3. Rupert B

Rupert B New Member

No, it is not possible to do the procedure your explained at the moment. But as the platform evolves we can take a look on that. Do you have any resources on the commercial tool you are using for the selection of D-optimal subsets? We might include mixture designs in the near future.

4. JAWChemist

JAWChemist New Member

Hi Rupert B,
    The commercial tools were statistic packages like Minitab and Statistica that have a spread sheet like interface where the data was simple copied and pasted into the sheet.
    Their canned D-optimal menu selections were used.