1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

7.5.1.1 d - How to document customer-specific requirements in a matrix

Discussion in 'IATF 16949:2016 - Automotive Quality Systems' started by Flavio Degani, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Arvindh

Arvindh New Member

I need more examples of Customer Specific Matrix ... please share more files. This will be very helpful for my project... Thank You.

2. Sanu saini

Sanu saini New Member

Hello all, Anyone have CSR Matrix example (excel, word, pdf, ppt) in which each customer CSR addressed with adherence status.
    So i can take reference from same.

3. fadhel

fadhel New Member

guys does anyone have a template so we could useit in purpose to gain some time and match it with QMS

4. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

A template? Of what? CSRs vs ? Why not create your own? Nobody outside your organization know who your customers are or which CSRs apply. What if an audit writes you a non-conformity? Will it be because the template you were supplied is wrong? What then? If you are looking for a spreadsheet then by the time you've checked it and edited it it would have been quicker to have created your won, to be honest.