1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Hello from Australia!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Henry1234, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Henry1234

Henry1234 New Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Henry and I am excited to join this forum and connect with other quality management professionals. I have been working in quality control for the past 3 years, and I was recently appointed as a Quality Manager. I am looking forward to the challenges and opportunities that come with this new role, as well as learning from the experiences and expertise of others in the community.

As I read through the forums and discussions, I have found it insightful to see the various perspectives and insights shared by others in the field. I am particularly interested in exploring new tools and techniques for quality management, as well as hearing about the challenges and successes others have experienced in their own roles.

I am looking forward to engaging with all of you and learning from your experiences and expertise. Thank you for welcoming me to the forum, and I look forward to connecting with you all soon!

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

G'day, mate!

Henry1234 likes this.