1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

ISO 9000: 2015 Quality Managment Systems - Fundementals and Vocabulary

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Craig L, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Craig L

Craig L Member

Hi Fellow Quality Professionals

I am starting to look at transitioning over from ISO:9001:2008 to 2015 and have noticed that there is some new fundamentals and vocabulary to be used in the new standard, can any one advise on what are the new words and definitions to be used?

Thanks in advance

Craig L

2. tony s

tony s Well-Known Member

Welcome to QFO Craig L. For better guidance on the new terminologies, you should procure a copy of the ISO 9000:2015 Quality Management Systems - Fundamentals and Vocabulary.

MCW8888 likes this.
  3. Craig L

Craig L Member

Cheers Tony s will look into purchasing a copy.

4. Paul Simpson

Paul Simpson Member

Just before you spend your money you might want to look at free information on the web. Annex SL text contains a lot of the new terms and definitions incorporated in 9001 (and 9000) and is available for free here. Better still the whole T & D section of 9000 has been made available on the web, again for free, here.

That said, the fundamentals section of ISO 9000 is really useful - but has to be paid for!

5. Craig L

Craig L Member

Thanks Guys

I have had my audit done on Tuesday and Wednesday, and have been awarded the ISO9001 2015 certification.
    thanks so much for all the info in this forum, it really helped me a lot understanding what we needed to do to comply, while using most of the 2008 information.

6. tony s

tony s Well-Known Member

Congratulations Craig L!

Craig L likes this.