1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Quality Advancements- Certifications, Trainings etc that may benefit career in Quality

Discussion in 'Professional Certifications and Degrees' started by Atiba, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Atiba

Atiba New Member

Hello,
    I currently am a Business Administration student and I work in the automotive industry as a Quality Auditor. I work full time and go to school part time.I have taken to like quality and can find value in being good in the quality field. Are there any certificates, job training, or any other things that may benefit my quality career? I would like to get into quality management during my quest for a degree, where should I look and what will make me stand out? I started off with a great mentor, my quality manager but we lost touch after his termination from the company I work at. Anything would be most helpful. Thanks!

2. QAengineer13

QAengineer13 Member

Hi Atiba,
    I noticed you live in MI, a good starting point you being in the US is to become member of ASQ (American Society for Quality) , I am a proud member of ASQ, they offer certification and training programs also you can attend the ASQ local charter in your city.

3. Atiba

Atiba New Member

I am definitely interested, where can I find information about the chapter?

4. QAengineer13

QAengineer13 Member

http://asq.org/sections/find.html , type in Michigan and there are 10 sections, find the nearest one to you.

Atul Khandekar likes this.