1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

...And What a Year it Was!

Discussion in 'Coffee Break and Community Discussion Forum' started by Bev D, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Bev D

Bev D Moderator Staff Member

Well, we've certainly had a busy and emotional year. Many thanks to Brad M for keeping an internet presence while Atul created this new port. It's nice to see that most of us are here and rebuilding our great site! I hope you all have a safe and happy new year's celebration and most of all a GREAT 2016!

GStough, PaulJSmith, Nikki and 8 others like this.
  2. MCW8888

MCW8888 Well-Known Member

Thank you Bev, Jennifer, Pat Ravanello, Claes , Andy, Atul, Helmut Jillng and Howard Atkins for your support in the development of this site. There are others who are not mentioned here that I am truly grateful for their legacy in Elsmar Cove. I wish you all the blessings that 2016 and beyond can bring.

3. Somashekar

Somashekar Well-Known Member

We keep this moving and growing .. Rome was not built in a day.... so also Elsmar...
    ~~~ HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 ~~~

Bev D, GStough, PaulJSmith and 3 others like this.
  4. Jennifer Kirley

Jennifer Kirley Moderator Staff Member

Noting how quickly membership has grown to this level, professionals are clearly hungry for a community where we can ask each other questions and get honest answers without the hype and hyperbole of some other sites. My thanks to Atul and Brad for all you have done to keep People Helping People alive. May 2016 be a happy, healthy and prosperous year for all QFOers!

Bev D, GStough, drgnrider and 3 others like this.
  5. BradM

BradM Moderator Staff Member

I certainly appreciate the mention. Although... I'm not sure I really did anything other than throw some social media groups together.

I am truly appreciative of Atul for putting this site together. I am MOST appreciative of all the contributors here who have such big hearts to contribute and help people out for no charge.

May 2016 be better than any year before!!

6. PaulJSmith

PaulJSmith Well-Known Member

Your modesty is duly noted, Brad. However, you definitely made a huge contribution by giving us a place or two to gather before Atul surprised us with this fantastic new site. Let's also not forget fellow-Cover Steve Prevette's efforts over at the ASQ website. You guys are much appreciated for keeping this all alive ... and growing. Nice work, all.