1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Hao jiu bu jian (Long time no see), they say in this corner of the world

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rlewing, Aug 8, 2015.

1. rlewing

rlewing Member

Having been a long time follower of a previous quality site, I am glad to see this activity, thanks guys.

Though lately following more some other social media (like the Chinese QQ and LinkedIn), I look forward to my membership in this new "club".

And as this part of the system was titled "new member introductions", let me introduce myself: Originally a M.Sc. (electrical engineering) , then a 3rd party auditor and long time quality manager from Finland, now posting in Beijing (wink, wink, if there are other "Chinese": - I once tried to establish a "local chapter" at the previous quality site, but got no reply then - how about now?). I work in a corporate head of quality role and like to improve the whole world :p . My best non-quality skill is computers, so I will surely read and gladly participate in any SW discussions.

Best Regards,
    Raimo

2. Pancho

Pancho Active Member

Ni hao!

I was in your city all this week, but leaving tomorrow. Was fed some liu roh wha chao (donkey sandwiches) of excellent quality!

3. rlewing

rlewing Member

肉驴 is good. Next time you get here, Pancho, let me know. We could go and have my other favourite, some lamb at a street BBQ shop.

Pancho likes this.
  4. Pancho

Pancho Active Member

You are on, thanks! I'll probably be back in the fall.