1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

IATF Rules: 6th edition

Discussion in 'IATF 16949:2016 - Automotive Quality Systems' started by John C. Abnet, May 25, 2023.

1. John C. Abnet

John C. Abnet Well-Known Member

Good day QFO crew-
    I see that the IATF is prompting input on a draft of the 6th edition rules prior to its pending release. There is an option for certified organizations to review/provide input. However, as I am not a 'certified organization' , I see no option for me to at least view the draft. Does anyone know where/how I can review that draft?

Thanks in advance.

Andy Nichols likes this.
  2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

I've viewed the notice and it seems they have pretty much locked down who can participate... I'm guessing it's to ensure the validity of feedback from ONLY those who have hands-on experiences of the Certification process and not those who would sling mud/throw stones/point out reality...

John C. Abnet likes this.
  3. John C. Abnet

John C. Abnet Well-Known Member

Yep...I received a response from the IAOB stating as much. Thank you for weighing in Andy.

Be well.