1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

University Research Project - Management Review

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by rogermcg, Jun 5, 2017.

1. rogermcg

rogermcg New Member

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some help from quality practioners willing to share their thoughts.

I am working on a Dissertation on the subject of Management Review in the ISO 9001 Standard, for an MSc in Quality Management at Robert Gordon University. To achieve the objectives of my Dissertation I have prepared a survey aimed at Quality Management practitioners and people interested in ISO 9001, to gain insight into how requirements are interpreted, different approaches to the review, and the value placed on Management Reviews.

Please access the survey by following this link to Google forms survey tool:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...F0Gw-YyQwHKuU91fJP0J8_5g/viewform?usp=sf_link

The survey takes 8 to 12 minutes to complete, and is completely anonymous. I would be delighted to share the results of my research with anyone who is interested, please get in touch!

The more responses I receive, the more reliable the research will be, so please participate if you can spare a few minutes.

I hope you find the questions interesting and thought provoking, it would be great if they could stimulate some discussion in this thread. It would be great to get a chance to respond to some of your thoughts here!

Thanks and Regards,

Roger

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

OK, I saw this on Elsmar. I'll bite...

3. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

I answered from the POV of a consultant. You might wish to revisit your questions to accommodate that input. Organizations often contract the role to a consultant.

4. rogermcg

rogermcg New Member

Thanks for your interest and support Andy....hope you don't feel I'm pestering you! Unfortunatley I think I'm probably past the point of return with regards to changing questions. I'm hoping that people in your position will consider what is the closest match for them. Someone left a comment that they had approached it from the perspective of an auditor. Both auditor and consultant, of course, very experienced people that it is good to get input from for the survey, so I'm just hoping this doesn't put anyone off.

Atul Khandekar and Andy Nichols like this.
  5. rogermcg

rogermcg New Member

Hi folks,

Just wanted to say thanks to Andy (and anyone else who answered the survey!) for generously giving some of their time to help my research.

If there is anyone else who would like to take part in the survey and have their opinion counted, it will still accept responses for the next 48 hours, and I would be delighted to get your perspective on the subject of management review.

Thanks everyone.

Best regards,

Roger

Andy Nichols likes this.
  6. Atul Khandekar

Atul Khandekar Administrator Staff Member

I would just add an appeal to our members to visit the link and fill out the the survey to help Roger with his dissertation.
    Thank you!