1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Valve and Pump Assembly Plant - Need for a mentor

Discussion in 'Manufacturing and Related Processes' started by Kunle Ogunola, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Kunle Ogunola

Kunle Ogunola Member

The company where I work as the Quality Manager is diversifying into valve and pump assemblyand packaging. I need an experienced person who can volunteer to mentor me in this new area. the scope is different from our existing maintenance services.

I'm intending to prepare for the operations and to build quality into the processes. What do you think I need to prepare for in manufacturing quality terms? (Welding, Inspection & Testing, Painting etc)

If you are there, why don't volunteer to mentor me? I'm ready to learn some new things.

Looking forward to your interest.

2. RoxaneB

RoxaneB Moderator Staff Member

Hello, Kunle.

Without knowing the details of all our members and their diverse backgrounds and experience, I can't say for certain that we have someone here who has in-depth knowledge on value and pump assembly and packaging. We do, however, have many with backgrounds in manufacturing and business/product expansion.

Might I suggest that rather than seek A mentor, consider how perhaps you have already found many here at QFO. I can't promise that we'll always have an answer - especially if it's specific to what your company does - but we're usually pretty good at listening and asking questions for you to consider as a way to hopefully find an answer that will help you.

Miner likes this.