1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Six Sigma Black Belt Instructor

Discussion in 'Job Openings and Employment Opportunities' started by David Bradley, Nov 4, 2015.

1. David Bradley

David Bradley Active Member

The Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center is looking for a Master Black Belt to teach various Six Sigma classes (Black Belt, Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma). This is a full-time position located in the Detroit area (but some Michigan travel will be involved). If this peaks your interest, you can contact me or better yet visit our website at: http://www.mmtc.org/why-mmtc#d You might have to scroll down to the bottom to find the Six Sigma opening. Thank you and enjoy the rest of the Forum..

Emmyd likes this.
  2. Atiba

Atiba New Member

Hello,
    I am at the opposite end of this and was wondering if you know of any six sigma classes offered around the Lansing area? I am a quality auditor for my company and I think six sigma would be of great value to both me and them.

3. David Bradley

David Bradley Active Member

We offer six sigma black and green belt classes at our Plymouth location. That is a little over an hour away. Closer to Lansing, you might want to look into LCC (Lansing Community College). Something in my memory tells me they might have classes.