1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Recommended Certification Body - Europe

Discussion in 'Registrars (Certification Bodies) & Registration' started by Mateusz, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Mateusz

Mateusz New Member

Hello All,

First of all i would like to say "Hi" to everyone on this great forum. I really appriciate the amount of useful content :)

I have a few questions about the introduction of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard:

1. I came from my earlier company where i was responsible for moving from 2008 into 2015 update and i did that successfully, however right now I started a new jurney with new company, and I am repsonsible for full introduction of the QMS in here. The company is 12-15 people right now with the potential to grow into 20 people team at least. Do you have any experience where to begin with this? I want to just create a initial assessment of the existing procedures and practiscies, and then do something like pre-audit by myself to check what aspects are not developed yet.

2. What is your best experience with notified bodies - which one to choose? I'm from Poland but there is now limitation to use any foreign one.

3. What is the approximate cost of introduction (certification, audits, etc.)? When i worked with other company we paid like 6000$ per year of external audits, certification and other fees combined.

Thanks for help!