1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

My post was removed (or moved) without any notice. Why?

Discussion in 'Forum Issues and Suggestions' started by Ilham Asadov, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Ilham Asadov

Ilham Asadov New Member

Hello,
    I posted a thread last Friday and today I can't find it. Could the moderators please be so kind to explain why it was deleted?

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Ilham: My apologies for not responding earlier. It's usual to become part of the community of helping people first before soliciting help for your products and - indeed - promoting a product which isn't free. What you had posted could be taken to be, simply put, a commercial in disguise. I'd draw your attention to our ToS and if you'd care to remove the promotion of the products which aren't freely available, you may re-post.

Atul Khandekar likes this.
  3. Ilham Asadov

Ilham Asadov New Member

Andy,
    Thanks for your response. If I needed a paid promotion I would go for it. All I needed with my post to get feedback from professionals.
    But who am I to judge. Good luck.

4. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

I understand, Ilham:

I wanted to let you know it was this I picked up on this (highlighted).

Hello everyone,
    I am very glad to see that this forum is live and very informative, so it gives hope for a fair feedback about our recent product.
    We have developed a cloud based system for QA, Standardization and Gap Analysis process management and hope it will be a good handy tool for QA practitioners. We tried to make it as simple and intuitive as possible to ensure that anyone with a bit of knowledge in QA and Gap Analysis process would be able using it from the first look.
    I would like to ask you to give it a try and write your feedback (good or bad) so we could continue working on its improvement.
    The system is called GA Lab - https://gapanalysislab.com/
    Simply register an account and use it. There is no subscription fee required and no time limitation. For the first time user the system allows to complete one full gap analysis and gap assessment work for free and then, if you like it, you can securely pay for each individual work. Or otherwise if you feel that you need to test it more than once, please let me know I will issue a coupon so you can test it for longer.

This community is based upon people helping each other, and while I'm sure you'd benefit hugely from others' feedback, one might ask the question, what are you bringing to OUR community in return, quid pro quo? I'm certain you'll notice that your other post was left intact.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    Ilham Asadov and Atul Khandekar like this.
  5. Ilham Asadov

Ilham Asadov New Member

Thanks Andy, Really appreciate this! I could not find my second post yesterday and assumed that it was deleted too. Was a bit confused.
    I hope that this will be helpful to the community, as it was built with this in mind.