1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Implementation Guidance books - ISO9001:2015

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Padym, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Padym

Padym Active Member

Hi Team,
    Seek guidance who have gone through guidance books to implement ISO9001:2015 or heard of good reviews of specific book.

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Not yet. I'm not sure at this point anyone's got much practical experience of doing ISO 9001:2015 more than once! I believe the number of certifications is relatively low - for first time users. That will be a different experience to those who transition from 2008, of course.

Jennifer Kirley likes this.
  3. Jennifer Kirley

Jennifer Kirley Moderator Staff Member

I could make all sorts of templates, and have put a couple of things into the Resources forum. But I agree with Andy, that they would be limited to my experience with the standard so far and do you really want to shoehorn yourself in to someone else's methods?

I suggest the new version of ISO 9001 aligns with Total Quality Management more than ever.

My guess is that like the character Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz, you are closer than you think.