1. Hello and Welcome to The Quality Forum Online...Continuing in the spirit of People Helping People !
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

IATF 16949 section 9.3.2.1 (d) & (e): Management Review Inputs

Discussion in 'IATF 16949:2016 - Automotive Quality Systems' started by bkirch, May 10, 2017.

1. bkirch

bkirch Member

With the new IATF 16949 standard, there are some new required inputs to management review meetings. For a few of these, I am struggling identifying information that we can use to meet the requirements. Any suggestions would be appreciated. The inputs that I am struggling with are:

Clause 9.3.2.1 (d) - Adequacy of resources
    Clause 9.3.2.1 (e) - Assessments of manufacturing feasibility made for changes to existing operations and for new facilities or new product

2. CC Lau

CC Lau New Member

When you considering (e) you already partially fulfil (d). (e) didn't consideration of man power. You can have your HR to present in the management review the turn over rate and have the HODs to discuss whether current manpower are able to support current business.
    For e) facility and production HOD need to provide feedback whether current facilities and equipment are able to support current operation. Normally mine management review meeting minutes just quote they feedback current facilities and equipment able to support current operation. If you have new building or new product which require new equipment and facilities, make sure all these details are capture in the management review meeting minutes.

3. Elias

Elias New Member

I would like to have a list of topics as per IATF16949 to be discussed in the Management review meeting.Could one please forward to me.

4. Golfman25

Golfman25 Well-Known Member

The list is in the IAAF standard.