1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Help with suggestions about

Discussion in 'Other Quality and Business Related Topics' started by Quencyjones79, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Quencyjones79

Quencyjones79 New Member

Hello everybody.

I took the initiative and put some proposals on Quality Constraints about a company that builds recreational and leisure boats.

The Quality area is an area that I really like, in which I studied not so deeply. But I would like to do it in the future through a professional internship.

Therefore, I would like to thank everyone for giving me your opinion about my Quality Constraints proposals and also several suggestions/tips for the missing proposals.

I expect your answers as soon as possible

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.:

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

You didn't like the previous answers to the same information?

3. Quencyjones79

Quencyjones79 New Member

Hello everybody.
    I took the initiative and put some proposals on Quality Constraints about a company that builds recreational and leisure boats.

The Quality area is an area that I really like, in which I studied not so deeply. But I would like to do it in the future through a professional internship.

Therefore, I would like to thank everyone for giving me your opinion about my Quality Constraints proposals and also several suggestions/tips for the missing proposals.

Ps.:
    I think that some answers helped me to understand some questions, however I understand that they are still not enough for the information I want to reach, so excuse my insistence more as it is important to me, I appreciate that you can give me the best suggestions for what you are asking on top.
    I expect your answers as soon as possible

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.:

4. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

I can see nothing which has changed, substantially, along the lines of the advice and counsel provided earlier. There's nothing here which will find management support. From a career development point of view, now is the time to rethink your strategy if you want to be successful in Quality.

If you insist on turning out the same answers and then expecting someone to explain to you, the same things, again and again, you won't get the help you badly need.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
    Bev D likes this.