1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Greetings From Vermont

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gary Walz, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Gary Walz

Gary Walz New Member

Hi, new to this forum but not the field. Had my first job as a Quality Engineer back in 1980, and haven't been able to leave the field for long ever since.

I've been a Quality Manager at 3 different companies spanning a wide range of Industries and Process types. In addition, I was an Operations Manager at an electronics manufacturer serving the medical device industry, and was responsible for Quality in that role.

I'm currently a self-employed consultant, and maybe 1/2 of my work is in Quality Assurance.

My most recent gig is I have been pressed into duty as an Adjunct Faculty member teaching a Quality Assurance class in a 4 year school to Mechanical Engineering Technology students. I've taught for them before, but this is my first time I've taught this course.

Looking forward to this forum.

Gary

Atul Khandekar likes this.