1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

FMEA or eq. Risk analysis on internal and external issues

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Hatem, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Hatem

Hatem Member

Thank you MCW8888, I'll just do that and see how it goes. I'm actually working on external issues. Much harder to do than internal issues I found out, but very interesting process I must say!

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

While this may be true, the main purpose is to have the leadership understand the strategic nature of the QMS. Trying to predict what an auditor will "like" is a bit like trying to predict the weather...

3. Hatem

Hatem Member

I totally agree Andy. Investment in people, equipment, etc. must follow from identification and analysis of internal, and external issues and I.P.
    This cannot be done w/o full leadership support and commitment

4. MCW8888

MCW8888 Well-Known Member

I am 100% in agreement with you. Top Management still has a lot to learn and I intend to help them in anyway possible.

5. MCW8888

MCW8888 Well-Known Member

However you approach these clauses, as long as you had some awareness training on ISO9001:2015 you should be OK.