1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Construction Subcontractor Site Quality Plan

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Kodirl, May 1, 2020.

1. Kodirl

Kodirl Member

Would anyone have a sample Construction Subcontractor Site Quality Plan that is aligned to ISO 9001:2015 clauses that they could share with me? It doesn't have to be a full plan, a couple of pages would be fine just for general guidance. I just want to see the level of detail that should be included.

Thanks.

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

I posted a template in response to your other request. Can't that be used?

3. Kodirl

Kodirl Member

What I am looking for in this case Andy is an example of an existing Quality plan for a Construction project, just to see the level of detail in it regarding processes, as in how much detail do I need to go into or is it just a general outline of the activities.

4. Kodirl

Kodirl Member

Basically I have an existing Quality Plan that our company uses and I'm looking to align it under the 2015 standard headings (desired layout)

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.:

5. Andy Nichols

Typically, a Quality Plan has the (very) specifics of who, what, how the project will be managed. When you can use an existing procedure, let's say auditing a sub-contractor, then that procedure would be referenced. But for other aspects, like how something will be inspected/tested, who will do it, what specification, the QP should detail those things - unless they are "standard".

John C. Abnet likes this.
  6. Andy Nichols

The example doesn't look like any QP I've ever seen. Why would it include a Quality Policy? It's overkill. It's been written by someone who has nothing better to do or it's for a company which doesn't have a QMS. In any case, even under a N.A.T.O contract our QP didn't have so much "surplus" in it.

Last edited: May 8, 2020